Saturday, November 2, 2013

Applying to a Mock Reality Show -- 模擬リアリティショーに申し込みする (updated)

Here's my example:
---

I Want to Go to Mars
  • I live in Japan now, in a suburb of Osaka. It's actually not a bad place, convenient to stores, parks, and public transportation.
  • I am busy with teaching and studying, so life is good.
  • But I don't like convenience, and being busy all the time gets me down. I want some excitement and adventure.
  • I want to go to Mars!
  • Going to Mars has been my dream since I was a child.
  • I want to build a colony on Mars and try to figure out really interesting problems, like cultivating edible plants in Martian soil and keeping a pressure dome on Martian sand filled with air.



I finally got time to get some of your contributions posted, without (I hope) personal details.



I want to move to the country!

Now I live in a suburb of Osaka city. It's a beautiful town surrounded by nature, and I like it a lot.

But I don't really feel comfortable with the city atmosphere that I feel every day when I go to school. The morning train is always very crowded.

After school I have to go to cram school. I don't like cram school. I am always totally tired when I get home. I'm really stressed out all the time.

In my new home, I'll probably go jogging every day after school. And I'll definitely never go to cram school



Australia

I visited Australia on a short home-stay program. I really enjoyed the lifestyle and the climate.

I want to go back and stay, to become an adult there and get a job, and settle down.



The Country

The city is too fast-paced, and out of touch with nature, for me.

I dream of moving to the county where I can live a slow life, surrounded by beautiful nature.

When I move there, I will fill a big garden with many beautiful flowers. I will also grow various kinds of fruits and vegetables, and I will cook with what I grow.

And I will have time to enjoy it all in my slow lifestyle.

I'm looking forward to my dream coming true!



The City!

The country has nothing to do, and no one to meet.


I'd like to move to the city because I can meet many people there. The experience will surely affect me for the better and help broaden my outlook. I will be able to try many new things and find new interests. For instance, I will be able to meet people from all over the world and discuss things with them. It will give me a chance to hear about their culture and their way of thinking.

Moving to the city is a challenge that I want to take on.




New York!

I live in Middlehill, where it is really quiet and peaceful. I feel bored  everyday. It' s so dull.

I really want to move to a place where I can hang out with my many friends and buy lots of cool clothes. So I think NY is the best place for me. In New York, I will be clubbing all night for sure.



Hawaii

I lived in Hawaii for a while when I was young. There are beautiful beaches and lots of friendly people. There are no beautiful beaches near where I live now, and people mostly keep to themselves.

When I was young, I swam in the beautiful sea. And I went shopping at Hawaiian stores. I miss those now. I'd like to move back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that others can read your comments.